Are you looking for EU funded Research and Innovation opportunities for a project idea in the field of Inclusive, Innovative and Reflective Societies?
Find here, among the many EU funding opportunities for companies, researchers, civil society and innovators, the programmes relevant to your project.
Horizon 2020 is the 2014-2020 EU funding programme for Research and Innovation. It covers the whole research and innovation value chain, from large-scale international collaborative research projects to smaller projects with an objective of market and societal impact.
Horizon 2020 is implemented through biannual work programmes, setting all the calls for proposals and the topics for funding. Every year calls for proposals are open for these pre-defined research and innovation topics.
Under Horizon 2020, Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH) stakeholders are addressed mostly in the work Programmes of the following Societal Challenges:
- Societal Challenge 6 “Inclusive, Innovative and Reflective societies” (co-creation for growth, social inclusion, education, international relations, reversing inequalities, understanding Europe, cultural and creative history)
Calls for proposals from other societal challenges might be of interest for the SSH sector, almost all the others due to the embedding of social sciences in all areas of Horizon 2020.
Did you know that you could have opportunities within other areas? For calls for proposals from other societal challenges that might be of interest for this area, please check the SYNERGIES here.
For other specific instruments please see our section SMEs : Menu EU Funding >> SMEs
EUROSTARS is a transnational funding scheme from the EUREKA Programme. Its aim is to help “R&D performing SMEs” whatever the sector to get their innovation faster to the market and lead international R&D projects. You can contact INNOVIRIS for more information. EUROSTARS-2 is open to all sectors.
EUROPE FOR CITIZENS
Europe for Citizens aims are :
- To contribute to citizens' understanding of the EU, its history and diversity
- To foster European citizenship and to improve conditions for civic and democratic participation at EU level
- To raise awareness of remembrance, common history and values
- To encourage democratic participation of citizens at EU level, by developing citizens' understanding of the EU policy making-process and, by promoting opportunities for societal and intercultural engagement and volunteering at EU level.
Creative Europe programme aims to support the European audiovisual, cultural and creative sector. The different funding schemes encourage the audiovisual, cultural and creative players to operate across Europe, to reach new audiences and to develop the skills needed in the digital age. Divided by 2 sub-schemes CULTURE and MEDIA, the programme will also contribute to safeguarding cultural and linguistic diversity.